polska wersja english version german version

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
contact
tel. +48 91 578-65-55
tel. +48 91 578-21-99
mob. +48 502 77 33 22
hotel(at)malymlyn.com.pl
Ma造 M造n - History

In 1850, agricultural dealers and buyers association in Stargard, built a Mill which exploited M造n闚ka's water energy. Unfortunatelly, the fire started in the watermill and burned it. In 1894, it was reconstructed.

In 1930 watermill has been sold to Gustaw Karow who was the owner of "Big Mill". Nowaday, Gustaw Karow is frequent guest in our Hotel. After 1945 the building was taken over by PZZ and water turbines were driven by electric engines. There were wooden grain silos carrying capacity 1000 ton. Six MIAG's machines were able to produce 20 ton of careal meal daily.

In 1996, the Mill was sold to Elektrim Company and its name has been changed into Elstarr. In February 1999, the private people bought the building and adapted it to Hotel and Restaurant. Today, "Ma造 M造n" Hotel is a part of history of our town. Due to this fact, the Hotel was entered to registry of architectural monuments.


xWa積e! Nasza strona internetowa stosuje pliki cookies, tzw. ciasteczka. Kliknij zgadzam si, aby niniejsza informacja nie pojawia豉 si lub kliknij polityka cookies, aby dowiedzie si, jak zarz康za plikami cookies za po鈔ednictwem swojej przegl康arki internetowej.